07 September 2006

Um... hi!

Wow... thanks for all the guesses on my little sock yarn adventure. I didn't realize so many of you were actually out there. I'm going to try to get around to visiting everyone's blogs in return as soon as I can. (And, Pam, I'm working on the yarn shop list too. I want to be fair in my write-up so no writing when I'm tired and cranky... I'll save that for my dissertation!)

Anyway, I just wanted to put this up here while it's on my mind and since the blog world is abuzz with Rhinebeck stuff at the moment. Blogger Bingo? Yep, so cool.

If anybody is thinking about or planning to go, let me know. My various local partners-in-crime may not be able to go and I really want to make the trek... possibly even wearing my trekking socks. Yeah, couldn't resist. Just kinda putting out a plea for ride or room sharers... I'm willing to drive alone but would be nice to have someone to meet up with there. Guess it's kinda the grown-up version of fear of having to sit alone at the lunch table. But wow, is it lame to put out a blog plea for friends?

Well, I never said I wasn't a dork.

1 comment:

Lone Knitter said...

Rhinebeck looks like a lot of fun. I'm going to try to get my calendar all sorted out (I know--I'm a bad grad student--I'm really bad about marking things in my calendar) and see if I can go!