01 November 2007

NaBloPoMo

Well, let's try this again. I signed up last year and pretty much flaked. Kinda like how I flaked tonight on the meeting I'm supposed to be at this very moment.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I roll...

But you've got to be optimistic so I'm giving it another shot. One month... a post a day...

I thought about trying the novel in a month challenge but realized that if I struggle getting a sentence on the blog, I might really struggle with an average of 1600+ words a day. And you know, I am supposed to be spending my words on my dissertation rather than my memoir or a feeble attempt at the Great American Novel(la).

So, who knows what little juicy tidbits I'll invent to have something to write about, but at least I've taken the first step and thrown up a post to kick this off.

Happy November!

No comments: