03 November 2006

*Gulp*

This morning, I went here


and bought this







Noro Silk Garden #232


for this


Lady Eleanor, Scarf Style









and this





Noro Kureyon, various shades




for this





Knitty's Lizard Ridge Afghan



and this



Child's Rainbow Scarf - Last Minute Knitted Gifts



and this





Fake Isle hat from November Magknits



I also discovered this to add to the Must-Make list.





Berrocco free pattern - Puzzle Bag

(Yes, I'm an English teacher that loves crosswords. Go figure.)
Tomorrow, I will go here
to attempt to sell enough of this and that from around the apartment to make up for the credit card carnage.

1 comment:

Lone Knitter said...

Hey, Leslie. I think that you and I are feeling that same itch to enhance our stash. I bought some sock yarn from a Dutch website--stuff that I loved and couldn't find here. I also bought something else that I can't remember right now! Geez! Your Noro color choices are purty!