21 December 2006

Candy Cane Craziness

Greetings, all,

I've escaped to the North Pole for a brief little tryst with a hot little elf...

...or maybe I've just been struck mute with all the holiday happenings.

Will return soon with pictures of knee socks... if the stupid things ever end. Good grief the yarn just never seems to run out! (You know it's bad when a knitter is praying for the skein to just stop and run dry...)

Happy holidays to all and to all a good night... of sewing, knitting, friends and merriment!

2 comments:

Lone Knitter said...

Merry Christmas, Leslie! I hope you're relaxing and sleeping in. I can't wait to see your socks. I'm not doing any work until after the holidays, but knitting doesn't count as work, of course.

African Kelli said...

I'd like to order me up a hot tryst with a hot elf. Why didn't I think to add that to my list!!