12 June 2005

An Invite to Dinner

While this certainly is not as formal as an invitation to a Regency dinner, nonetheless, this will serve as my invitation for you to join me on my little saga of life as depicted in the blog world. Just like one never can tell what bit of intrigue will take place between the soup and the claret, who knows what may be posted here.

My scheme is to post about my progress on my dissertation (yes, I know, yawn), my training goals for a race this fall (stay with me, I promise I'll be exciting eventually), my knitting (can you stand the thrills?), and the general insanity of life (this is where it'll get good).

So, with that in mind, I intend to do some playing and try and figure out this blog monster thing. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Kiddo--Good work with the dishes. Sometimes it's drugs, sometimes--booze, but a good hit on some dishes definitely does a body good!!!!!!! See you soon. Tink of you often. Love, Dana