08 August 2006

Green Acres Is the Place For Me

After the previous attempt at visiting my family *ahem*, I've checked my reservation multiple (an obscenely obsessive number of) times just to be sure that I have a room in Nowheresville, Indiana tomorrow night. I'm off to quilt camp and some good ol' farm livin' for a week.

I'll try not to gloat about real biscuits and gravy and homemade ice cream too much... or sweet corn fresh from the field... or all the other lovely fried foods that I will be consuming with wild abandon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leslie,
This is your SP8 Hostess checking in to see if you received your prize package from me. I know the other winner received hers already so I wanted to be sure you received yours.

Let me know?

Thanks,
Patty

Anonymous said...

Was it Eva or Zsa Zsa Gabor on Green Acres? I always thought it was Zsa Zsa but I much preferred Eva.

-Debbie's Friend